- Chartered Glass Bottom Boat for Overnight Tour
- Tourism Fees (Environmental Fee & Entrance fee)
- Travel Insurance
- DOT License Tour Guide
- Welcome Drink & Light Snack
- Set of Swimming set (Life vest & Snorkeling gear)
- Island Activities
**Rates are per person basis**
Take a deep breath and let the sea breeze turn your stress into mist as you soak in the awe-inspiring view of the Hundred Islands. Venture into the best sight in Pangasinan like never before with this overnight tour that combines several adventures in one. Packed your bags and be ready for an adventure.
- Simply meet up with your tour guide at Lucap wharf Arch, have small orientation and start boarding.
- Feel the wonder of 360 degree panoramic views of Hundred Islands with its mushroom like islet at the top of Governors Island or visit the mermaid statue inside the Cave of Virgin Island.
- Be blessed stopping by 12 station of the cross and reach the top of 56-ft statue of Christ the Savior at the Pilgrimage Island.
- Have fun swimming around with snorkeling activities at the Coral Garden.
- Relax and unwind at Quezon Island.
- Try the thrilling experience jumping and diving at Imelda cave.
- Enjoy sightseeing with the side trips around Romulo Island, Crocodile Island, Turtle Island, Cathedral Cave and Mayors Island.
- Our DOT Tour guide takes pleasure in guiding you around the islands while providing you with bits of information about the history of the park.
– This package is private tour and maximum capacity up to 14 persons per boat.
– Contact us for requested time of departure.
– This experience requires good weather. Itineraries may be subject to change due to weather and water conditions.
- Meals (packed breakfast and lunch are available upon request)
- Tent or Island Accommodation (available upon request)
- Hotel drop off/pick up
Day 1 - 09:00 AM: Assembly time (Hundred Island Arch located at the Lucap wharf area)
09:30 AM: Orientation and Boarding time
10:00 AM: ETD at wharf Area. Start the tour.
10:30 AM: ETA on the first Island. Start the Hundred Islands adventure and exciting activities such as swimming, sightseeing, trekking, coral viewing, snorkeling, caving and cliff jumping/diving. All activities are included in this package. Welcome drinks and light snack are given on or before the first Islands. End of the first day of tour. Check-in Accommodation (pax account). Rest. Free Time.
06:00 PM: Dinner (Pax Account)
Day 2 - 06:00 AM: Wake up call. Breakfast (Pax Account)
07:00 AM: Island Hopping Tour continues.
09:00 AM: ETD back to wharf area
10:00AM: ETA at the wharf area. End of the tour.
MEALS: No Meals included in this package except welcome drink and light snack on the first day only.
Hundred Islands Arch located at Lucap wharf Alaminos City, Pangasinan
How To Get Here:
BY PUBLIC BUS: To get to Hundred Islands, you can ride a bus bound to Alaminos City, Pangasinan. From Manila, try Victory Bus or Five Star bus in Cubao or Pasay fare about Php 350-450. It may take up to 4-5 hours to reach Alaminos and from there, you can charter a tricycle Php 70 for 4 passengers to take you to the jump off point which is Lucap Wharf.
BY PRIVATE VEHICLE: To get here from Manila, drive along the whole length of the North Luzon Expressway or NLEX, then take the Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX) towards Tarlac City. At Tarlac City take the road going to Camiling. Drive all the way to Alaminos from Camiling; you’ll pass the towns of Mangatarem, Bugallon, Labrador and Sual. At Alaminos town proper look for the road near the town plaza that goes to Lucap Wharf. Lucap is just a 5 minute drive from the town proper of Alaminos.
**email us or contact us to any number below for the date availability**